Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Embossed Butterfly


My husband picked up a business card the other day, thinking that I might like to use the embossed butterfly on a card and he was right! I used Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock (except the border for the butterfly is Stampin' Up cardstock from my scrap paper) and designer paper from the Gina K. Designs Spring Mix StampTV kit. Greeting is from Gina K, You are Not Alone. Greeting cut with Spellbinders Die, Ribbon Tag Trio 2. Ribbon is from Big Lots.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful! Don't you just love free inspiration! What a dear hubby!!!

Becky said...

That is a beautiful picture, and a beautiful card. I see hubby is right in step with you..:)

craftieodmae said...

This is awesome!!!! so is your hubby!

Colleen said...

Betty,
How wonderful of your husband to be thinking of you. You turned this into a work of art.