Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Emboss Resist



This is another sample card that I've made to take to card making tomorrow. This one shows what the color Tattered Rose looks like with white embossed words. I used a colored butterfly that I first printed and then embossed with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel to pop up on the Tattered Rose panel.

Have a blessed day,
Betty

4 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card! Great embossing and colors.

Myrna said...

Betty
Gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly and the background.
Myrna

Colleen said...

Betty,
This is beautiful! love the butterfly and colors.

craftieodmae said...

fantastic card Betty!!!