Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Flowers


I really like this card -- there's no sentiment on the outside so it can be used for any occasion. The colors are red, kraft, ivory and my accent color is Always Artichoke. The color combo comes from Tina at stampTV. The sketch I've used is from Card Patterns, Sketch 57. My stamps are from the newest stampTV kit, Spring Mix. I cut the circles with nesties, except for the kraft one -- for that I pulled out the old Coluzzle so I could get just a small outline. The wide green ribbon is from Offray -- isn't it beautiful?? I love the leaves on it -- sort of a velvety feel. The red ribbon is a $1 roll from Michaels. Hope you enjoyed my card today and will stop back by again!

Betty

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! Love all of the elements!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous - love your color choices! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Betty and yes love your Offray ribbon! Happy Easter!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous, Betty! I love that ribbon!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Betty!