Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Olga says…..My Blog Has Style!
I want to thank Olga from Craftie Odamae for this award!!!
I am supposed to tell you 5 things about myself, the first one being craft related:
1. The first time I went to a card making class, I did not enjoy it and said I didn’t want to get involved – and look at me now!
2. My hubby recently retired and we moved to Chapala, Mexico – and we’re loving it!
3. I love taking pictures of the beautiful flowers here in Mexico and all the other interesting things I see along the way!
4. I wish some of my online stamping buddies would come visit me in Mexico – could we possibly have a stamping summit?????
5. I moved away from Mississippi in 1985 but I’ve still got my accent!
Now I am to give this award to 5 wonderful people. Only five???? Not fair!
Melisa at Paperlicious Designs (you never know what medium she’ll be working with next!)
Myrna at What Was Old Is New Again (a fellow cat-person whose black cat, Shadow, likes to help her make cards!)
Becky at A Diamond In The Rough (her beautiful cards inspire me but most of all, her testimony for the Lord inspires me!)
Linda at Payne Holler Cards (love the name of her blog and her work is just as creative!)
Colleen at Creative Paper Room (Colleen scrapbooks and I love that she shares sweet memories of her precious daughter with us.)
By the way, ALL the blogs that I follow have style and are deserving of this award!!