Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Collage



I've been working this week on making cards for my friend who helps me support the Hope House Boys Home by sending cards to her close friends and family. These are three cards I made with the same stamp and layout, just used different patterned papers. I colored the flowers with ink and a blender pen and sponged around the edge of the oval. The sentiments were computer generated so I could add a personalized greeting.

Will post the others in the next day or two. I've been getting supplies ready for making cards at the church tomorrow morning. I'll try to remember to get a photo or two there; I usually get very busy and end up not taking any photos!

Hope all of my online friends are having a happy day!
Betty

4 comments:

Janice M said...

What a pretty set of cards Betty!!

Colleen said...

Betty,
These are beautiful, love your coloring. Have fun at the church tomorrow.

Becky said...

What beautiful cards Betty. Such wonderful soft colors.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Betty! These cards are GORGEOUS, and of course I'm a big pink lover so they really made me smile. I haven't seen much of you lately, but sure hope all is well with you. I really hope that you will come by and share with us at Word Art Wednesday. You're welcome to link up these beautiful cards if you'd like. It would be great to have you fellowship and play along with us.
Blessings to you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blospot.com