Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Masculine Birthday




This is my card for the Seize the Birthday challenge this week to make a masculine card with the following sketch.




Hoping you all have a wonderful day!
Betty


8 comments:

Myrna said...

Happy Easter to you and your family.
Aren't trees just the best stamp? A person can make so much with them. Lovely card.
Myrna

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovely as a tree, is one classic stamps set! This is a wonderful card! I wanted to make sure and stop by with a Happy Easter wish!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely masculine card. Have this challenge on my desk to do. Have a happy and blessed Easter. Hugs!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Always love this stamp....perfect guy card!
Wanted to get by and wish you a Blessed Easter (-:
Hugs
Linda

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card!! Wishing a very Happy Easter!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous masculine card! I've always loved those trees! Thanks for playing along with us at STB!

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Colleen said...

Betty,
Great use of that image. I hope you have a very happy Easter.

Becky said...

Wonderful card Betty. Love the background and shading.