Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CASE a Card; Stimulate Mojo?


Here's the card that I made today. I cased Natasha's card that is posted below. It is for the Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch Challenge 103. Thought if I started off case-ing a card that I liked I might simulate my mojo that has been absent for the past few days!! Hope it works!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Betty,
You're on your way back! Really glad to see that. Don't you just hate it when you can't create. It just drives me crazy. Love your case.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks to me like it worked! Super awesome card!