Friday, January 29, 2010
Awards from Friends
I have recently received two blog awards from good friends I met through the fantastic website, stampTV. Colleen gave me a "One Lovely Blog" award and Olga sent the Happy 101 award.
The rules that go along with Colleen's award are:
1) Post it on your blog and post a link to the person's blog who has gifted it to you.
2) Gift the award to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3) Contact those you are gifting and let them know where they can get their award.
I have six blogs that I would like to share with you.
1. GTC-Crafty Corner Although this is not a new blog to me, I would love to see more of you go by her blog, pick up a (or some) cute freebie digis, make a card and send her a link to the card you have made. She will place them in her "Inspiration Corner" and we can all see your projects with her images!
2. An Inky Imagination is the blog of a friend from StampTV (Dee Marie) who makes the most beautiful, detailed cards. Be sure to check out her gorgeous work!
Some challenge sites that I have recently discovered are listed next. They are new to me, but maybe not to you.
3. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp
4. Teddy Stampers
5. Our Creative Corner
6. Paper Play Challenges
Now, on to Olga's award and 10 things about myself. (boy, this is a hard one)
1. I had no earthly idea that my crafting tools and materials would end up taking over half of my spare bedroom!
2. I never thought that I would ever have such good friends that I have never met in person; just over the internet, sharing our love of stamping.
3. I just took down my Christmas decorations this week. I've always done that on New Year's Day, but this year thought that I wanted to enjoy them a while longer!!
4. I lived in Indonesia a few years, many years ago (more than I'd like to count!)
5. My DH and I recently took a trip to the Lake Chapala area of Mexico and now are trying to decide if we will retire there.
6. I would love to meet my internet crafting friends one day. How about another stamping cruise or stamping retreat?????
7. I have won several random drawing challenges and acted like a little kid each time. I even act this way when one of my friends win a challenge!
8. I am a "cat person" but have no feline friends living with me presently.
9. I like Dancing With the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance but don't watch any other reality shows.
10. Coming up with these 10 things about myself that might interest you was very hard (you wouldn't believe how long I've been sitting here trying to do this!)