Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello from Ajijic, Mexico!



With Christmas just past, we have seen many a beautiful card made with poinsettia images. Imagine my delight to see poinsettias growing naturally in many places here in Ajijic. My picture of the "bunches" of poinsettias is slightly blurred but I wanted you to see them anyway. They were so thick that they also didn't look real. I hope you will enjoy these gorgeous flowers as much as I did. Betty

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Just Beautiful! Thanks for sharing a couple of your holiday snaps Betty!

craftieodmae said...

how gorgeous! Must be warm there, it's about 12 below here with the wind chill, feels like 50 below LOL