Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Batch of Thank Yous


Hi and Welcome!! Just wanted to show you what I've been working on the last couple of days. I needed 28 cards to send out to nursery volunteers for the first two weeks of February. I have made similar cards and am showing you three of the different layouts. Hope you enjoy them and most importantly, hope the volunteers enjoy them!!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am sure the volunteers will enjoy them, they're awesome!

Giovana said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog.
Have a great day too.

God bless
Giovana

Kerrie said...

They are very pretty, the volunteers will love them.

Payne Holler Cards said...

fabulous! you challenge me to do more with my cards for others!