Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine in Pink with Bling


I have a valentine today that was made for a Flourishes challenge to have pink as your main color. The sketch is from Annabelle Stamps; their sketches must include bling! Unfortunately the camera doesn't capture the beauty of the sliver bling! Take my word for it, it's pretty!

Michael's seems to be my "go-to" place for most of the elements on this card. Items from Michael's are the heart stamp, ribbon, and silver adhesive brads. The flourish stamp is SeeD's Nightingale Savoir Faire Series. My card base is SU Regal Rose and the other pinks are rom misc. 12x12 pages.

This valentine goes out to all my internet stamping friends!

Betty

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is so cute! I love the ribbon!

A Consuming Passion said...

Betty this is a lovely card I love the gorgeous swirl!!
Good Luck with the challenges.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty in pink!

craftieodmae said...

It's beautiful!!!! I love pink and you did a fantastic job!

Selma said...

Love the pink and your silver bling. That is a very pretty stamp and your card is beautiful.

Andrea said...

This is a beautiful card Betty! I love the bling you've added...it's just enough, and in just the right places! Thanks for playing along with us this week!
Andrea

redwasher1 said...

Betty this is just beautiful!!

CraftieConnie said...

Betty, this is so pretty, love the flourishes!

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Betty! Love your card, the swirls, your bling and your ribbon is sooooooooo pretty, LOVE it!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Silke Ledlow said...

Betty - this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your pink card!!!! The heart and the flourishes are awesome!!!

Thank you so much for celebrating our Anniversary with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Kym Weber said...

Very pretty! Love the bling! The ribbon is awesome! Beautiful image! Fabulous job!
Hugs, Kym