Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Bouquet


A year ago I joined a new site called stampTV which was created by Gina Krupsky of Gina K. Designs. Little did I know how addicted I would become and how much fun I would have! The friendships I have made online with other cardmaking fanatics are amazing and a joy in my life! Seven of us starting "talking" a lot online and came to call ourselves the Wild Roses. We have started a monthly challenge for ourselves and our first challenge was to make a card for Gina and everyone at stampTV since they are the ones who brought our little group together. This is my card which was made with Gina's stamp set called Elegant Flowers; it came in the very first stampTV kit that I purchased and it is still one of my favorites! I will be mailing my card off to Wisconsin tomorrow to say THANK YOU, GINA K.!

Betty

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh, like that stamp ..... very pretty card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty! Gina will love getting all these cards from you wild bunch of roses!

yyam said...

Oh wow! What a lovely card! It's great to have a group of like-minded people as friends! Cheers to the Wild Roses!

A Consuming Passion said...

Betty - this is a lovely card. Gorgeous ribbon and love the addition of the butterfly on your sentiment. Woohoo bring on Kyms challenge!!!

craftieodmae said...

awesome card Betty!!! Gina will love it!

CraftieConnie said...

This is a Beauty! Betty-Rose! Love that ribbon that you added!

Brenda said...

Very pretty Betty, I am sure Gina and her crew will love it!

Kym Weber said...

This is so pretty, Betty! Love the colors you chose! Awesome job!

Hugs, Kym