Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Envelope of Thanks


My card tonight is made for a church nursery volunteer. The flower stamp is from a stampTV kit by Gina K. Designs, the stamp set is called Elegant Flowers. I used a coluzzle to cut the ovals (this was made before I got my Nestabilities). Card stock is Sage Shadow and Whisper White by Stampin' Up. I used misc. dp inside and out. The bottom corner treatments inside were done with a ProvoCraft die and the small envelope was made with a Sizzix Scallop Envelope die created for Stampin' Up. I printed the "Thank You" on a piece of vellum and attached to a 2x3" card with pink brads and embellished the corners with a Martha Stewart punch. This "Thank You" card goes inside the small envelope. It is stamped with a clear stamp from Studio G that I found at Michael's (there were three stamps in a set for $1.00). I had made this card a while back but finished it up with the little envelope and the thank you card tonight! Happy Stamping to all......

Betty

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Well, how cute is this!!??!! What a great idea! Your card with it's little extra envelope is just darling! Thanks for sharing!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh so prettty Betty!! I like the idea of the envelope for that little extra gift.

Brenda said...

Oh so pretty Betty! I love the soft pretty pink and gray together, very elegant! The envelope is fab.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So soft and delicate! I'm sure your friend will cherish it!