Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Paint" by Number


I made this card for Papertrey Ink's "Paint" by Number Challenge. Aren't the colors yummy? They give you the sketch and a color pallette that is based on the first letter of your name. The play on words is to announce that PTI will be releasing a set of acrylic paints in all of their colors. And they will be packaged in the cutest little paint cans you have ever seen -- I'm a sucker for all things miniature!! Go on over and help them celebrate!!

Betty

6 comments:

dee marie said...

Hi Betty! This is such a sweet card! I love the embossing, the punched border and your color combo!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cool Betty! I love everything about it! I'm off to check out Papertrey!

craftieodmae said...

Betty this is gorgeous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I went over and checked it out, Betty! Good luck, I hope you win! You did a great job on this.

A Consuming Passion said...

Good luck with this challenge Betty - such a pretty card!

Kym Weber said...

Such pretty colors! Very pretty card!
Hugs, Kym