Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Color Challenge at StampTV


Found a box outside on my porch this morning and it just couldn't be any better -- new stuff from Gina K. Designs!!! Got the new Lemon Drop Pure Luxury Paper -- I love that color! Paired it up with Lavender Lace from Stampin' Up and Pure Luxury White from Gina K to make this card for Shannon's color challenge at stampTV. I used Melanie Muenchinger's new set Pressed Flowers and expect to be using this set much, much more! Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice Edger Punch made the pretty side borders and I used gold microbeads for the center of the "closest" flower. The beautiful Lemon Drop Pure Luxury Paper is embossed in a Candy Cane Stripe embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The sentiment is also from Melanie's new set and the brads were probably purchased at Hobby Lobby. Hope you enjoy my new card as much as I enjoyed making it!

Betty

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Mmmm yummy Betty Love these colours together!

craftieodmae said...

This is awesome! Glad you are feeling more like your old self and back stamping!

Kim said...

love the card you made thanks for advertisen about our blog digital-ink co
i have become a follower would love fot you to join mine
hugs
stamp'en with cj
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome Betty! I really like the color combo... so fresh!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...envious of your new supplies..have not ordered the new pressed flowers but will soon.Glad you are feeling better. Missed you.

Helen Dooley said...

Glad your back Betty! Congrats on being spotlighted! Love your card. You do such great work!

Harriet H said...

I love the colors that you used on this card...Thanks for being a follower of Digital-Ink Co. and for being spotted..... you have a great blog....

Harriet

redwasher1 said...

I love purple and your card!!!!