Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come Join Me!


I made a card today but it's a secret and can't be published until next Sunday but I'd love to have you come back then to find out about it!

For today's post, I'd like to invite you to join me in cruising the Caribbean with the Midnight Madness folks! It's going to be an event to remember!! I've been wanting to do something like this for a year now and the opportunity has come -- just call me excited!!

The dates are Sept. 9-13, 2010. We'll be sailing on the Carnival Fascination; there will be lots of fun and card making every day while we look out at beautiful blue waters! I'm excited to meet Priscilla from Midnight Madness and would like to meet a bunch of my other online stamping friends too! Go check out the article at Midnight Madness to get all the details.

Don't you think this would be totally wonderful???? I'd love to see you there and maybe even room together as long as my snoring wouldn't bother you too much!!

Betty

5 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh how wonderful would this be!!!! Hope you get a good roomie!!

Kerrie said...

Oh, if I wasn't so far away, I would bring my ear plugs (LOL)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ok I want to know the secret! Will ya tell Huh? What is it? Please tell!

Jessica said...

Wow Betty, that would be wonderful! I'm my mom's caregiver so I can't get away. But I sure would love to! One day!
Have I ever told you that one of my dearest friends mom's name is Betty Benton! She lives in SC. Funny how the world gets smaller and smaller! lol So since I'm here I'm going to have a ramble around and look at all your pretties.
Hugs, Jessica

Christine said...

Betty, this sounds like so much fun! I went on a stamping cruise last year in Sept, and that is how I got hooked on stamping! I would love to go, I'm not too far from Jacksonville, but my husband and I are going on a cruise to Alaska the beginning of August for our 30th anniversary!
If I could handle my husbands and my MIL snoring Im sure I could handle yours! Maybe next time.