Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Shades of Rose


The card sketch that I have used here is from Midnight Madness 46. Card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive and the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, Simply Delightful. Image is stamped twice, on Very Vanilla and on the darker pattern from My Mind's Eye which I cut out and pieced onto the vanilla card. Border punch is from Martha Stewart. The wider ribbon is Garden Ridge and the smaller is Stampin' Up. Sentiment is from Gina K. Designs, Pressed Flowers, illustrator Melanie Muenchinger. I will also enter this card in the Moxie Fab challenge for paper piecing.

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh another, your are turning them out .... yes its a board punch.... just love it ... it's on my wish list!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is down right beautimus!

Selma said...

Another beautiful card Betty. I really like how you used the punch for the border.