Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Monochromatic Monogram


Morning, friends! I came into my craft room with the intention of clearing off my desk and guess what happened? It was this card!! My desk is even messier than it was but I'm pleased with the card that I made for Donna's challenge during the release party at stampTV last night for Gina K's new stamp sets. Since St. Patrick's Day has come and gone, it's time to move on to other colors. Mine are shades of burgundy; Stampin' Up's Bravo Burgundy and two misc. 12x12 papers. Found a pretty ribbon to coordinate and the rose is part of my winnings from the Midnight Madness Challenge 44. The monogram was computer generated and printed on Very Vanilla card stock with a couple of flourishes added. Hope you like it! Now, onward and upward! Should I clear off the desk or move on to another card??????

Betty

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

go on and make another card, this one is plumb gorgeous!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with Olga... a clean desk is not "all that" make a few more cards! This is gorgeous!

Selma said...

I say move on to another card. This is a beautiful monogram card.

Kerrie said...

Keep creating, don't clean up! .... very pretty card.

Janice M said...

I say move on to another card! I can't seem to keep my desk clean either. Your card is very pretty!