Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Dancing for Joy


Doesn't this card just make you happy? With the pretty colors, flower and youthful exuberance of the dancer, it puts a smile on my face! Made this card for three challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's 2 -- sketch challenge

Flourishes FLLCCEL4 -- to make a card that sparkles

Stampingbs -- Faith want us to make a Springtime or Easter card


The image is from Sassy Cheryl's and has to be one of the most joyful images around! Colored it with my Bic markers and added sparkle (Dazzling Diamonds Glitter).

Hope it puts a spring in your step!!

Betty

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This card just makes me smile! So,so cute!

Kerrie said...

Hey Betty, this card is really gorgeous, If I tried that, I would end up with a back injury! (LOL)

Brenda said...

Very pretty Betty!!! Way to go with combining the challenges!