Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm In Love!


I'm in love ......... with this precious, sassy bunny from Sassy Cheryl's! I made a card with him yesterday and had to do another today!! I love his combination of spots and stripes (wonder who he's wearing??? After all, this is Oscars night!) I think he is just too cute for words and will be sending him to a granddaughter in Louisiana. I promise to post something different tomorrow if you will just indulge me today!!

Betty

7 comments:

redwasher1 said...

This is soooo cute!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hehehe he's wearing the Aussie colours!!!! Green and Gold. Don't think any of the Aussie films got much of a look in this year though!!
Great card.

craftieodmae said...

This is priceless! I love the image

The Wired Angel said...

Hi Betty... sounds like you caught the Sassy Cheryl bug like the rest of us!! Your card is adorable and we appreciate you participating in the Sassy Cheryl challenge. Best of luck in the drawing. Hugs, Peggy

Dawn B. said...

You did a great job.. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.. Hope to see you again..

Tracy said...

Fantastic card. Love how you have done the grass.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's, hope you join us again.
Tracy

Kerrie said...

I just love this image, and you have done such a fantastic job.... I'm going to get to work on mine...