Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scalloped Thank You


I've made a card today for two different challenges. The color challenge comes from Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. This is Vicki's last week to host the color challenge and she came up with a brilliant combination!
The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is to use scallops. I think I've used enough scallops on this card to qualify!! What do you think???
The inspiration for my card comes from Dawn McVey. You can see her card that I cased here. I admire Dawn's work so much and thoroughly enjoy her blog!!
Thanks for stopping by -- come again!

Betty

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks GF! Love all the scallops!

A Consuming Passion said...

He he he .........love your scallops Betty! So pretty and perfectly lined up too! Good luck with the challenges.

craftieodmae said...

love the border punch! Gorgeous card.

CraftieConnie said...

Wow, this is awesome Betty, so simple and yet makes for a stunning little card!