Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Midnight Madness in Green


The card I'm posting this evening was made for Tina Gilliland's color challenge at stampTV; she wanted us to use green, any shade or shades of green. The sketch is from Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 44. Card base is Creme de Menthe Pure Luxury card stock by Gina K. Designs, dp from Basic Grey Origins paper pad. Images are from Stampin' Up Embrace Life, stamped in Certainly Celery ink. Ribbons, rhinestones and a little flower are the embellishments. The Basic Grey paper and the flower were part of the prize package I won for the Midnight Madness Sketch 43. Thanks so much, Janice, at Sunshine & Giggles!

I appreciate your coming by!

Betty

9 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Card Betty! Love the layout and those sweet roses.

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card Betty, love the colours and layout!

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS! this is awesome. Love it!!

Janice said...

Beautiful card! I love your image.

The Other Patti Sue said...

How gorgeous is this! So pretty Betty!

Carolyn Bounds said...

WOW!!!! What a striking vision in green!!! I love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Priscilla said...

Just beautiful..thanks for emailing me..I am so happy you did, because it is just fantastic. I am so glad you are enjoying your winnings :) Keep up the fab work my friend :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Betty, this is so pretty. I love the green with the floral image - gorgeous! Great take on the sketch, the ribbon works so well, I am glad I got to see this pretty card - I love that DP by the way! We would love to see you play along this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
Linda MMSC Design Team

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Hi Betty, what pretty green floral card! Wonderful job on the sketch:) And it's so fun playing with prize packages, you seem like you are enjoying it! Thanks for playing previously, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT