Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Singing


This little songbird comes from GTC's Crafty Corner. The color combo is the challenge at Just Us Girls (light brown, light blue, light green and yellow). The sketch is courtesy of the challenge at Card Patterns. A spring time card is what Crazy 4 Challenges wants to see and my little bird is singing because it's spring, so it fits perfectly!
Hope you all had a good day. I got a new punch but haven't put it to paper yet. Maybe I'll have something to show you tomorrow. Come back again, okay???

Betty

11 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh he makes me smile!!! kinda looks like me...only I pucker to sing and it isnt melody that comes out !!! this is adorable!!!

Kerrie said...

Agree, put a big smile on my dial! ... very cute ...

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh Betty! Your sweet card brings music to my ears! Great job with this colors - thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls color challenge!

Sudha said...

Lovely work dear.

Creativek(shraddha) said...

So cute .. the ribbon is beautiful!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so saweeeeeeet! Just adorable... way to go on all those challenges!

Selma said...

This is definitely a "Happy" card. Very cute.

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely spring card...hope his tune brings spring quicker.

AKiteFlier said...

Betty this made me smile! Wish I could go on that cruise - I did one a couple years ago with Gina K and Paper Trey and Stampin Bella - but we have my DDs wedding this summer - so I'll be kinda tapped out LOL. Sorry I’m late with my commenting – lots going on at work and home. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again on Saturday!

Lisa Kind said...

What a sweet card! I love song birds and this one is certainly singing Spring songs! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

NinaB said...

Cute card, Betty, and great take on the sketch. I hope you're having wonderful spring weather!