Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Stamping Treat Day


I received this lovely award from two of my stamping friends today -- Selma and Geri! They are both such sweet ladies, always willing to share what they know with those of us who don't know so much!!!! lol I am to pass the award on to six others whose blogs make me smile. There are so many, and Selma, Geri and Mary Anne have already awarded many of those that I would have too. But, my goodness, there is so much talent out in this stamping world -- we could send this award to six people six times over! Here are the ladies who I love hearing from because they make me smile --
Anne
Connie L.
Giovana
Kerrie
Peggy
Carol
Theresa (I meant to include Theresa because even with a bum wrist she is making digital cards in Photoshop -- I love her tenacity) So, I'm giving 7 awards!!

Also wanted to share some other wonderful news with you. Random Integer Generator smiled on me at Midnight Madness Challenge43. I was so excited because I love seeing my name in print (lol -- I really am kidding, guys!) actually, I really enjoyed working on this challenge and received lovely compliments from many wonderful people. It was like putting a cherry on top of the ice cream sundae to be the prize winner!

I'd better get to sending out my awards before some one else tags my choices!!

Betty

3 comments:

Carol A said...

Awww Betty! You are such a sweetie to think of me! Congratulations on your win!!! It really IS nice to see your name in print! LOL! Carol

Kerrie said...

Thanks Betty, you are a gem.

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks,Betty for thinking of me. You are a sweetheart!